Home - Student Info - Courses - Testimonials - Career & Work Environment - Financial Info
West Broward School Of Nursing Assistant
4534 N. University Drive, Lauderhill Florida 33351
Your Role as a Nursing Assistant:
- Helping patients with personal hygiene
- Toileting, (assisting with bedpans & urinals, help to the bathroom, provide incontinent case for patients who need it) bathing, feeding, etc.
- Responding to patient calls and requests
- Serving meals and feeding patients
- Moving patients to beds, wheelchairs, etc.
- Observing and recoding patients conditions – monitoring temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration rates, etc.
- Keeping their place of stay like beds, rooms and things clean and neat.